Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome to KakeCups!

This is my very first post and I couldn't be more excited about joining the blogging world about something I absolutely love; cupcakes.  I have been baking since I was a child and as many of you did a few years ago, I fell into the cupcake craze.  I am not a professionally trained baker, just a labor of love with lots of imgainiation.  I bake just about everything but anything cake is my favorite, especially cupcakes.

I am always on the search for new recipes and ideas.  With all the cupcake blogs out there now, who can't find inspiration?  One day, inspired by the sucess of Bakerella (one of my favorite blogs) I racked my brain for something fun and original that anyone could make.  I thought; each time I made cupcakes I struggled with transporting them.  I have several cupcake carriers and have bought endless cupcake boxes from the cake supply or craft store but that gets very expensive. 

How could I make them, store them and transport them while leaving them fresh and still be cute.  We all know the cuteness factor in cupcakes is why we love them so much!  Along came the notion of KakeCups.

It simply is your favorite cupcake in a plastic cup with a lid.  Viola! problem solved.  Now they can be stored, transported and remain oh so cute because you can see them yummy goodness waiting for you.

I quickly ran out and bought clear plastic cups at a local warehouse store and the rest is history!

No comments:

Post a Comment